Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Voip In India - Unlimited calls to India from USA and all over the globe

While searching for Voip services in India I come across convex9.com. They are giving unlimited plans to India. We are still not sure of the new regulations of TRAI regarding voip, but Convex9 is running voip in India.
How they do it?

Convex9.com have mentioned about unlimited free calls to India from US on their site. At first sight you will think that they will give voip adapter in USA for having unlimited plans to India. But this is not the case. Actually they are installing their 220v customized adapters in India. They will give a USA phone number. Dialing that number (which is local to USA people), call will be connected to India.

How to have a connection?

They have many cheap Voip Plans. This are both monthly and yearly.

Residential :
Monthly : 29.99$ on which Free 250 minutes from India to 140 destinations are included.

Yearly : 299.99$ that costs 19.99$ per month. This includes 500 free minutes to 140 destinations.

For all those people who have their relitives in India and want to talk to them unlimitedly, this is the best choice. You can buy a voip adapter for your relatives in India. Since then they will get a USA phone number ( on which incoming is free), you can use free services like Icall, Earth caller to connect to them. As calls to USA are absolutely free. This way you just have to pay for Convex9.

Other Benefits:

Licensed VOIP Service Providers in INDIA.
Only Broadband connection required.
Easy setup.
VoIP phone connection in India with USA number.
24/7 Customer service in the USA and India.
Flexible yearly plans.
Trial periods available.
No contracts

No hidden fees
No connection fees
No disconnection fees
I will advice readers to first read their terms and conditions and then buy any product from them, if find something unusual please post it here in the comments so that many others can get benefited.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing us informative entries.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I definitely love how it’s easy on my eyes and also the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Hey really nice website, I noticed your website when doing study on some methods to develop my web log. I was simply inquiring which spam software system you use for comments as I get tons on my site.

financial help

simplecall said...

I am living in London (uk) But mostly I use to call India for my personal as well as for business purpose. So can anyone suggest me how to make unlimited calls to India form UK , It would be help full for me.